Eye Priority’s Dry Eye Center of Excellence
Eye Priority’s Dry Eye Center of Excellence is dedicated to the diagnosis and management of patients suffering from chronic dry eyes.
Tears are necessary for maintaining the health of the surface of your eye and for providing clear vision. When your tears can’t provide the adequate moisture your eyes need, your eyes may sting, burn or feel uncomfortable. This is known as dry eye syndrome. Nearly 30 million men and women in the United States suffer moderate to severe symptoms of dry eye.
Symptoms of Dry Eye:
- A stinging, burning or scratchy sensation in your eyes
- Stringy mucus in or around your eyes
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye redness
- A sensation of having something in your eyes
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses
- Difficulty with nighttime driving
- Watery eyes, which is the body's response to the irritation of dry eyes
- Blurred vision or eye fatigue
Eye Priority’s Dry Eye Center of Excellence can help immediately relieve these symptoms as well as prevent long-term issues associated with chronic dry eye. Eye Priority’s new MiBoFlo Thermoflo® technology is better than eye drops, artificial tears, and prescription medications. MiBoFlo Thermoflo® is a painless and relaxing treatment that helps clear your eye ducts and improves your ability to produce a natural healthy tear film.
Call today to schedule an appointment: (480) 893-2300